I stayed here on 10/9/11. Room was a nice size, airy and clean. Bed was very comfortable with crisp white bedding. En suite bathroom was very clean. Fluffy bath sheets were provided. Staff are very friendly and helpful. All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone, enjoyable short stay and will be staying again next time I am in the area, thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaton Chapel lodge offers quality budget accommodation right on the doorstep of Stockport and Manchester. It's a good base for visits to Manchester Conference Centre, or if you simply want to make the most of this vibrant part of the country. There's so much to do in the area, you'll be spoilt for choice. Stockport is blessed with some real hidden gems, including the stunning medieval Bramall Hall, the beautifully preserved tunnels of the Stockport air-raid shelters and the intriguing Hat Museum. Manchester needs little introduction, as it's famous for its prolific music scene, buzzing nightlife, world class shopping and two celebrated football teams. Further afield you can visit Cheadle, the scenic Cheshire Plain and the sweeping hills of the Peak District. All of these attractions are within striking distance, but you'll find great food just next door at Toby Carvery. So if you're a fan of freshly roasted joints and seasonal vegetables, you're in for a treat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Stockport, Heaton Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Stockport Hotel Stockport
- Innkeeper's Lodge Stockport, Heaton Chapel Greater Manchester