“Best kept secret in Stockport”

Da Vinci's Coffee House and Eatery
Ranked #10 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Stockport
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chic, dynamic and welcoming. Da Vinci's is a Coffee house during the da which serves a selectin of teas, coffees, cakes, paninis, and light meals. In the evning Da Vinci's transforms into an Italian restaurant serving authentic Italian food and provides the perfect atmosphere to suit.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Da Vinci's is the best little secret in Stockport. Pizza, pasta, salads and steaks in a relaxing atmosphere with live music. We love it and it's just as good as a lunchtime destination for a coffee or a glass of wine when your after a break from shopping. We've been coming here for over a year now and it's clean, friendly and the food is good.

1  Thank SeanP512

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This has really become where me and my friends go for a drink and some food!

I joined the loyalty scheme and on my birthday last month had a free bottle of Proesseco which was to die for!!!

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I've stopped off at Da Vinci's before, but only for coffee, so it was the first time I'd eaten there. It was the sign outside advertising the sun terrace that got me to stop.

My husband and I both had the salmon and cream cheese panini, which was beautiful - so good in fact that we decided to have a dessert. The apple pie had a lovely, not-too-sweet flavour and crunchy pastry.

I was expecting 'standard cafe food' and was wowed by just how good the food was here. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Went here in the day for lunch with my wife and it was great. Had a lovely smoked salmon panini and warm apple pie for desert. Service was great and we got to sit outside in the sun.

1  Thank Zaddyman
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We went for a pre - theatre dinner. I had the set menu and my chap had a pizza from the main menu. We found the food to be of a good standard and hot. The plates were hot too so 10/10 for that. In particular I loved the home made butternut squash soup and chicken with pappadelle. They were very good. We thought the wine was reasonably priced and the service good. We were sat near the kitchen which was very noisy. I had requested a quiet table! Apart from that it was an ok place for a quick bite before the theatre. If I was in Stockport during the day it would be nice for lunch. This restaurant/coffee shop is privately owned and they do try to cater for all needs, be it for a quick coffee or cup of tea, or a light lunch or dinner. Its not posh but its honest and ok. I would prefer to go to eat in a place like this for some individuality and character, rather than eat/drink in the chain coffee shops or M&S etc.