never again worse place to stay. ignorant staff apart from two ladies joanne and naomi
didnt unpack clothes as drawers etc were too dirty to put them in
fire alarms going off for hours and when asking a staff member should we evacuate we were told no. i have it on good info that there was actually a fire in the boiler room!!thanks for risking our safety !no hot water from friday-sunday ppl walking out in the middle of the night
gypsy kids allowed to roam about riding bikes in reception and down corridors and management do nothing.place needs closing down!
the list is endless of the disgraceful state and way customers are treated
breakfast bar had paper towels round it one morning as something spilt-why was it not cleaned up?never anyone there to ask to get coffee etc and always ran out.told no more museli when i asked as bowl empty,porridge looked like wallpaper and couldnt get off spoon to get a bowlful.
all people were told to do was write to head office-fact is they do nothing so i suggest you all who have complained write to abta or even trading standards for false advertising as the pictures must be of when it first opened!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester