Rooms thick of dust, the bathroom held more intelligent forms of life than the staff in the form of mold on the wall. The staff varied from miserable, clueless, un apologetic and over familiar. There were various stains dotting the room, the carpet was threadbare in places, found little surprises from previous guests like half eaten polo mints, the beds were rock hard, the shower unpredictably switched between scorching hot and ice cold in seconds, the fire alarm went off three times during the night which left me feeling like a nervous wreck and left us with a big flashing red light in our room for 15 mins each time. all in all a park bench would have been better than this hotel which is stuck in a obvious time warp! WARNING! DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester