We booked a late deal to see War Horse at the Lowry with National Holidays and stayed at this hotel. We have travelled with the company on several occasions and do not expect 5 star but do expect a clean, if basic, room. Unfortunately room 207 was smelly and the cupboard was full of rubbish. There was so much that the young lad who was sent up had to go and get a bin bag! There were even McDonald's wrappers in the drawer. Cleaners?? He agreed it was unacceptable and offered to bring air freshener but we asked to be moved. We were given another room without hesitation which at least didn't smell, though was cold and needed a good hoovering. Restaurant, bar area and food were fine. Such a shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester