I booked an Executive room for a week as the website states there is a work desk.
When I got there I went into the smallest room I have ever been in, and certainly no work space. When I went to reception they didn't seem to care and told me none of their rooms have desks. I left immediately.
Be aware also that you still have to pay for the leisure centre the same as everyone else. You get nothing for being a resident.
They need to bring this hotel into this century as it's very dated and musty with surly staff. I won't be going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester