We stayed for one night on a Travelstyle week-end tour. These are budget holidays so one should not expect 5-star hotel chains. We were checked in very promptly and the room and bathroom were very clean and both were of a good size. Dinner was buffet-style with choice of starters and main courses and a good selection of vegetables. The staff were kept busy re-filling the trays which were empty and as there must have been over 100 of us, there was not too long a wait. Breakfast was at staggered times but there were some delays also at these times. The Eastern European girl serving the soup did not know if there was any alternative starter (there was) or even the name of the soup she was serving! I understand that it is a bit of a headache getting hotel staff these days so I would not be too critical. Would I stay here again - yes, most certainly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester