We stayed at this hotel for a four night stay as part of a coach trip with Just Go. Having read the reviews prior to arrival, we were very apprehensive as so many of them were poor. The reality was, we were greeted by a friendly young lady, and given the key and room information. We were allocated room 179, although rather small, it was very clean and comfortable, the TV worked well and had two comfor,table chairs,, tea and coffee facilities, and good storage. The bathroom was clean and modern, and the shower was perfect, with lashings of hot water. It did get busy at times in the dining room, but the food was of good quality and plenty of it. The breakfast was exceptionally good. It may be that some of the rooms are not up to the standard of the one we had, but we had nothing to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester