My wife and I stayed here with Just Go for three nights at the end of March.
In view of other comments, I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Our room was clean and adequately furnished. The CRT TV was more reliable than some flat screens we have encountered elsewhere. The bed was very comfortable. The food (buffet style) was good and plentiful, although the staff sometimes struggled to keep up with demand. The service was friendly.
Just Go did not ask us if we wanted a smoking or non-smoking room and we were lucky to be allocated a no smoking room. Someone else, with chest problems, was allocated a room which had been used by a smoker, and felt that her problem was not as sympathetically received as she thought it should have been.
Ratings relate to what I think a hotel in this sector of the market might reasonably provide, rather than to some absolute standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester