The website says it is handy for Stockport town centre, well it is 2 and a half miles walk. the leisure club is extra not included .
I had booked an executive room, sower either boiling or cold, filthy top of rhe lavatory, ripped upholstery and stained tops. Under a bed a nice surprise of a nappy bag left by a previous occupant. for some reason one of the chambermaids was wearing a facemask.
Breakfast was a buffet where even the toast was kept under the hot lamps. no instructions on how to liberate tea from the flasks etc bacon empty whilst staff sat down to have their breakfast all seemingly at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester