Terrible miserable receptionist to greet us. No get up and go about her at all. I know it's not a nice place to work a little bit of effort would be good. Room very dated and bits of rotten wood throughout the bathroom. Worst thing is the temperature. Probably the hottest room I have ever stayed in. Even with the windows open. Shower varied in temperature so much during a shower , very dangerous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester