Read the reviews but somehow still disappointed. It is basically very run down. May have been very good at one point and you see hints of it now and again but it isn't anymore. The only thing that is stopping me give it one star is that it is ridiculously cheap to stay. Family room however is laughable, it obviously a normal room with 2 extra single beds squashed in. Wish I'd paid more but if you want cheap its for you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester