I booked 11 rooms for our works christmas Party in December 2010, and after reading all the previous reviews on here we were very weary of booking.
I have stayed in some very nice expensive hotels in my time, and i have stayed in one really bad one, but this wasn't it, this one impressed me for the value.
I dealt with the deputy Manager when booking, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly, she couldn't have done more for us. There was one thing they didn't tell us and that was about the £2 booking fee on a Debit or Credit Card.
The appearence isn't the best but as my mum says never judge a book by its cover!!
The room was nice, nice and big, and recently decorated to a high standard.
The Breakfast was nice, and especially after a heavy night the night before it was well earned.
Above all if i were needing a room to sleep in, in Stockport again i would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester