Bredbury Hall Hotel
US$89
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelocity
Travelodge Stockport hotel(Stockport)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
US$106
TripAdvisor
1,073 results
All reviewshen partygirls nightresidents barwowcher dealgreat nightliving socialdance floorcourse mealtwo double bedslarge bathroomfriday nightset menufood was lovelyrestaurant stafflovely roombit datedovernight stay
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Recently stayed here for the first time. Wouldn't stay here again.
Rooms very basic and in desperate need of tlc. Cracked tiles, paint coming off the doors. Furniture dated.

All Night parties till 8am. Staff find this acceptable and class the hotel as a "party hotel"
Was under no illusion that it would be a quiet retreat, but expected to be able to sleep for a few hours!

People very intimidating even with security on.

Definitely would never stay there again.

Not really surprising this hotel is in administration!

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank sb820
Kevin B, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review, I was disappointed to read your review of your stay at Bredbury Hall as we strive to ensure that all our guests have a enjoyable stay. If you would like to contact me on reservations@bredburyhallhotel.com I would be delighted to discuss this in further detail with you.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed in your hotel 2 years ago and was disgusted at the way I was treated by your staff. I booked 2 rooms and paid by my Credit Card. I then informed my friend, unbeknowns to myself she was organising to add another room and surprise me with someone I hadn't seen in years. She booked the room and asked your staff for 3 adjoining rooms which she was unable to accommodate her so she asked for rooms as near as possible to one another, my friend then proceeded to give your staff her credit card details, one of your staff told her there was no need as she had taken it out of my account. My friend informed her that I may not have enough funds in my account. Your staff found this highly amusing and I had bank charges to pay, thanks to your staff, she did ask for her name and she put the phone down. I asked to speak to the manager when we arrived with regards to this and never got anywhere. Also on the night we stayed which was for my 50th Birthday in December 2013 there was a lot of altercations going on and your doormen didn't deal with them very well. I would call them bullies. I would never stay at your Hotel again. Absolutely disgusted.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jonathen J
Kevin B, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I was saddened and surprised to read the review you posted recently about your stay with us over 2 years ago. I am unsure why this is the first time we are hearing of your complaint, but we would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly about the issue and resolve anything which is outstanding as soon as possible.

I can be reached on the main hotel number at 0161 430 7421. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I have had the unfortunate pleasure if staying at this hotel. The rooms themselves are clean and spacious (albeit very dated to my taste) but the staff and services are the worst I have ever experienced

I booked into the hotel on the evening and following returning to my room I discovered the bedding was feathers. Generally for me this happens in most hotels, so I called reception to try to get replacements......yet no one answered the telephone. So I called all the phone numbers on the directory listing and not one answered. So I resorted to calling in via the external line, which someone answered straight away. I asked why they didnt answer the internal line and was advised this was due to the phone lines been turned down. They apologised and said they would turn the phone up.
I requested the new bedding and was told that my feather bedding was non alegenic! I am very aware that you can't make animal feathers non alegenic to asthma sufferers so I requested new bedding to be sent

15 mins later no update or bedding had arrived so I called reception again, and yet again no one answered so I had to resort to again to calling in via the external number and yet again they answered straight away.
I got a different gentleman on the phone on this occasion who was rude, abrupt, and said my phone to reception wasnt working which is why they didnt answer it. He even ended up pretending not to hear me and hanging up the phone.

Eventually I got my new bedding (25 mins after requesting) but it was after much distress and disturbance. Unfortunately I still have another night to stay in this hotel and if the staff continue on this rate id be surprised if they stayed in business

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kevin B, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I was disappointed to read your comments and I wish you has requested to speak with either myself or someone else within the management team as I am positive we could have rectified this for you.

If you would like to discuss this further then please don't hesitate to contact me on reservations@bredburyhallhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed many times now and stayed over whilst celebrating my wifes 40th Birthday the rooms was perfect and the staff could not be better Food was top notch all in all a perfect night was had by all .We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greaveshotel
Kevin B, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your 40th Birthday at Bredbury Hall. We repeatedly receive excellent feedback with regards to the quality of our restaurant, and I am happy to hear the same feedback from yourselves.

We hope to see you again soon at Bredbury Hall

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have stay in lots of hotel and can honestly say the staff at bred Bredbury Hall Hotel where one of the best .Polite, friendly and never one tried to suck us to us in a cheesy way like most hotels do.
The 3 course evening meal all four of us had was divine, lots of really nice options to choose from and again very polite professional staff.
The night club that is attached to the hotel is great fun, a good mix of age groups.
Breakfast was totally delicious,hot buffet style full English and lots of other healthy choices.
On a less positive note, hotel could do with a lick of paint and a bit of a revamp.
But apart from this minor this its all in all a great place to stay. Will be back again deffo.x

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tracey m

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your 40th Birthday at Bredbury Hall. We repeatedly receive excellent feedback with regards to the quality of both our sit down meals , and I am happy to hear the same feedback from yourselves.

I am pleased you had a good time in our club which is situated in a converted 16th century barn, and also ended your stay with us by enjoying one of our excellent breakfasts.

We hope to see you again soon at Bredbury Hall