“Wonderful Place!”
Review of Reddish Vale Farm

Reddish Vale Farm
Ranked #9 of 69 things to do in Stockport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with my wife and daughter, and her brother and his wife and daughter. Kids both under 18 months, was wonderful to see them so amazed by the animals. It's clean, modern, obviously well run and the animals are clearly well cared for. My daughter's face when she saw the alpacas was worth the entrance fee alone. Will definitely be back!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"birthday party"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I went visited this farm today with my 11 year old daughter and her friend. I recently had a knee op and explained I could not walk around due to the knee and was just sitting on a bench but they still charged me. I could have sat on the shop floor and the girls would of been allowed in. I was told they had to have a paying adult but I did not have to walk around with them , yet I wasn't allowed to sit in the cafe and wait for them. Instead I paid £5.50 to sit at a table out of site from the girls. Absolute money grabbers who have very little sympathy .I did not want to let my daughter down but felt sad . I could have sat or stood in the shop 10 yards from where I sat for free but my knee would have suffered.

4  Thank Halesbrit70
Reviewed 30 April 2018

What a lovely place to take the little ones! I visited with my son, his wife, and my two grandsons aged nearly two and nearly four. The children thoroughly enjoyed feeding the very friendly animals and it was great for them to get so close.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Lovely little farm to take the kids... especially on a nice day. I came here with my partner and my little boy, he absolutely loved it and I would recommend it to anyone. It's even better now that the price includes the usage of the bouncy castles etc. Very good. My only issue is, that it is more expensive for adults to get in, this puzzles me. Personally I don't think that adults should have to pay if they are accompanying a child.