Premier Inn Manchester (Cheadle) Hotel
US$121
US$94
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Stockport hotel(Stockport)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstgi fridaystable tablejohn lewisflight pathstayed herelarge sainsburysbusiness parkclose to the airportrestaurant next doorgood nights sleepfamily roomthe pubexcellent staytrafford centrean early flightplenty of parkingbudget hotel
Reviewed 23 February 2010

Chose to stay here for the first time purely for the convenience of being able to walk to our northern office. I had been a bit apprehensive with no reason but I was pleasantly surprised.
First thing to strike me was the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff all of whom were extremely courteous and welcoming. This was way beyond expectation and much appreciated.
My room was basic but had the essentials and my stay was comfortable.
I had a very good breakfast the following morning and again the serving staff were First Class.
I've been staying in the area on business trips for 20+ years and used many hotels.
First time here and I would most definitely come back.
The staff made this place and deserve praise.
I

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Manchester (Cheadle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2010

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your time with us, we are so pleased that our hotel and clean, comfortable rooms ensured your stay was a good. Our team members will be delighted to receive your feedback, our team our committed to delivering the highest level of service to our guests and your feedback is so important to us in our continued endeavours to provide our guests with this service. Thanks again for your review we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2009

No big surprises here if you have stayed at a Premier Inn before. This hotel reliably delivers basic no thrills accommodation. It is functional rather than stylish. That said, the rooms are nice and big and the flat screen television offers a multitude of channels, exceeding what you would expect from a budget chain.
Handy if you are visiting south Manchester/ Cheadle or going to the airport, though I would say you need a car. It is on the direct flight path but the windows have secondary glazing and the planes have never disturbed my sleep. The hotel does offer ear plugs for those who need them.
Its neighbours are a pub/ restaurant, TGI Fridays and David Lloyd gym. There is a large Sainsburys across the road and a John Lewis store.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Manchester (Cheadle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2009

Thanks for your review, we are so pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us. It is good to know that our hotel continues to meet with your expectations ensuring your stays are enjoyable ones. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2009

I did not book in advance and just turned up and got a room. I'm guessing the rate wasn't as good as if i had booked online but was happy with the rate i was offered. The room was a reasonable size and clean, the television was the flat modern type which you don't tend to get in these low rate hotels and the curtains were amazing, they blocked out that much light i didn't know whether it was day or night.

Location wise it's good as long as you have a car or number of a taxi firm; its a short drive to both Manchester town center and Manchester Airport. Locally to the hotel is a gym, supermarket & pub. It must be noted that the hotel is in the middle of the flight path into the airport but the planes landing didn't cause any disruption to sleep.

The staff were friendly but seemed rushed and busy all the time. It appeared that they were working in the adjoining pub and worked in the hotel part time. This meant the reception desk was not always occupied and as there was no additional security locks, this meant anyone could enter the hotel during these periods. There was no room service as expected with the rate, but there was a combined drink and sweet machine near the stairs.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Manchester (Cheadle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2009

Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible service.

Reviewed 2 June 2009

This was my first stay in a Premier Inn however I had an idea of what to expect based on the nightly room rate and reviews. This location met my expectations and was fine for a short trip. The room was small and had all the basics, nothing fancy. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. There are two dining options right there – the hotel’s restaurant (which I ate at several times and enjoyed) and a TGI Fridays (which is no different than any other TGI Fridays). A short walk down the road is a Sainsbury’s (grocery store) which has lots of good food options. If I had to stay longer than 5 nights I would probably try to find something with more amenities, but for a short stay at a great price, this location was just fine.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2006

Stayed one night at hotel after arriving at Manchester Airport, Hotel is about 10 minutes drive from the terminals and is cheaper than the airport hotels. Rooms clean , staff cheerful, friendly and helpful. Pub next door has good cheap food of the standard Brewers Fayre variety plus there is a TGI Fridays nearby. Across the road is a large Sainsbury's and John Lewis Department store. Only disadvantage is that the hotel is directly below the flightpath into Manchester but we found that we could barely noticed the planes with the window closed

• Stayed: April 2006