“Value for money”

Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Stockport
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Beds were very comfortable, "Good sleep guarantee" is indeed covered;bathrooms were clean;rooms - average. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Full breakfast is really worth, food was delicious, fresh cooked and "all you can eat". They serve Costa coffee also.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aneta E
Liz S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed one night after flying back from Skíathos before an early train next morning. It is a typical budget hotel with comfortable room and bed and adequate facilities. What made me give 5stars were the staff. Without exception they were excellent, from the two young men on reception to the restaurant staff at breakfast they were pleasant, courteous and efficient. Makes a pleasant change from the surly , couldn't care less attitude sometimes encountered. Will definitely use this hotel when flying from Manchester again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Liz S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Here at the Manchester Airport Heald Green Premier Inn we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We invariably stay at a PI before using Manchester Airport. This is the closest off site , ie the first one with free parking. It has recently been refurbished. Well situated close to end of runway, so noisy but that is explained on web site. The only reason I do not give 5*s is because on warm summer night you need to leave window open due to no aircon. Already rebooked this PI for our next trip. At £29 it is well worth it v getting up at 4am.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here for one night in June for an aviation event I was attending. My room was very nice and clean, the bathroom was adequate apart from he shower which was slightly less powerful than a dripping tap, the sound-proofing left a lot to be desired. Check-in was an experience that I would have appreciated the comedy of more if I hadn't already been awake for 30 hours.

All in all, a real mixed bag with some aspects spot-on and others a long way from it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

No complaints about rooms, facilities, staff - all good. We had pre booked breakfast for Sunday morning for 5 of us and on arrival in the restaurant we were asked if we had booked a table. I have been in the hotel business for 25 years and never had to book a breakfast table. And certainly no one suggested we should do. So we left and came back 20 mins later. We ordered and waited. And waited. After 40 mins (with restaurant almost empty by this point) we were told it would be another 10 mins. We left. Can't believe this was an exceptional Sunday so really disappointing. To the managers credit he immediately issued a refund. But why the problem? No kitchen capacity? Not enough staff? Other P. Inns offer a hot buffet - maybe this place should consider it.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our return from our family holiday. we arrived late but staff were very helpful and showed us to our room straight away. The rooms were spacious and the extra bed for my daughter was all ready for her. Breakfast was freshly cooked and there was a great variety on offer. I recommend this hotel as a stop over to and from the airport, great value for money. The only down side is this hotel is on the flight path of the aircrafts, however when the windows are closed you can't hear very much.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and I will most certainly pass on your comments to the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Clean and friendly and also very handy for an and airport parking
Would use this hotel anytime I was flying from Manchester airport
Also had a meal in the beefeater which was also good value .........

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockport
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel? Share your experiences!