I stayed here for business purposes and wanted a place with a gym so suggested the Britannia to my work's travel booking folk and they refused to use it as it was apparently rated one of the worst hotels of 2007.....so didn't hold out much hope for anything in Stockport. When I came into view of the Old Rectory, I had hope that there may be an oasis here.....and was not disappointed. The pub was lovely, friendly and cosy - with decently priced meals and drinks. My room in the main part of the hotel was big, clean and contemporary. I had never stayed in a Premier Travel Inn before and was impressed with the Bed (With Throw/Runner that match the curtains and the cushioned headboard that I would never normally expect in such a place) and Decor. Staff were helpful and I would recommend if you ever needed a pleasant place to stay in Stockport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the centre of Stockport within walking distance from the historic markets and attractions with scenic views of the old town. Situated with superb links to motorways, train station, bus station and Manchester Airport. The hotel is ideal for both business and leisure and is a favorite for travellers visiting Manchester and the Pennine trails. The hotel has everything you would expect incredibly comfy beds, an onsite restaurant and a large complimentary car park which has access for buses & coaches making it an ideal destination for large groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel Stockport
- Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel Greater Manchester