“Excellent”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Stockport
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Would defiantly stay again and would recommend to anyone. Staff was lovely an rooms was big very clean an comfortable. Check in was really easy and staff go out of there way to offer better experience

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rebecca D
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you very much for your positive review of the Stockport Central Premier Inn. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us, and have passed your kind words on to the team. I look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Ashby-de-la-Zouch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Nice clean rooms and spotless bathroom. Decent pub attached which was a bonus. My only gripe was the noisy cleaners in the morning (singing and shouting to each other down the corridors) especially as we're supposed to be staying 'the quiet zone'?? Get a deal if you can because we paid £85 and I don't think a Premier Inn ANYWHERE is worth that money. Decent enough though.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your feedback onto the team. I’m sorry about the housekeepers noise levels in the morning this has been noted and will pass your feedback onto the housekeeping team. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Southend-on-sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Friendly staff, clean, modern, beds VERY comfortable. Would have preferred room for 3 adults (3 sisters) but their policy doesn't allow, plus weekend breakfast should have been to 11am, otherwise would have given 5 stars.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass it onto all the team members at Stockport Central Premier Inn. Unfortunatly the times of the breakfast are set by the Restaurant next door but we will still pass the feedback to them about the times at weekends. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting family. It was my first time in a Premier Inn and I was very impressed with the quality of the newly refurbished rooms and the comfort of the bed. We booked 3 months in advance and got the rooms for the offer rate of £29 per night, which made them excellent value.

The reception staff were friendly and welcoming. There was plenty of parking, and this is free for hotel guests, you just collect a ticket from reception when you check in.

We had the Premier breakfast each day and this provided a good variety, with the usual tea, coffee, fruit juices, cereals, fruit salad, croissants, bread to make toast, jams and cooked breakfast. You order what you want from the cooked breakfast from your server and this is brought to your table. However, I don't think this was cooked fresh, as my scrambled eggs were a bit dry. Also the tea is only tea bags plus hot water, rather than a pot of tea, but there is a good selection of Twinnings tea bags including a lot of fruit teas.

Although not the best breakfast I have had at a hotel, for £8.75 it was reasonable value and as I like to have breakfast when staying at a hotel, I would book the breakfast option when staying at a Premier Inn again.

I would definitely stay in a Premier Inn again, and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank labella21
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay again with us at Stockport Central. I will also pass your feedback onto the restaurant team. Also big thanks for recommending us to your friends. I’m really happy we delivered a good service to you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Poynton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Firstly I do not like rooms that smell of smoke our room on arrival did ! Actually also most of the staff I in counted did including the house keeping staff. No wonder my towels smelled of lambert and Butler !
Last night after a long day at work we returned to the room after 13 hours away to find the room not cleaned . On going to reception I found both members of staff I believe one being called Bev smoking out side !!
What a lovely aroma greeted me in reception as I got handed some towels to make up for my un cleaned room !! The free wifi I was offered did not work . Super service !!

Breakfast !! Do your staff have any training two attempts and the order could not be got right can your chef not read ? Do your staff understand the concept of saying sorry ?

And finally DO NOT ADDRESS ME AS LOVE !!! I am your customer not your love !!!

NEVER EVER WOULD I STAY OR EAT HERE AGAIN IT IS A DISGRACE TO PREMIER INNS !

• Stayed May 2014
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
·We are sorry that you were not happy with your stay at our hotel. At Stockport Central Premier Inn we endeavour to deliver a high level of service in all our hotels, and we apologise that you did not receive this during your stay. We are sorry that your free wifi code did not work and that your free breakfasts were not up to our usual high standard. Your feedback has been noted and will be duly investigated by the Management team at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed here whilst attending a sporting event at the Manchester Veladrome. We usually stay in another Premier Inn within Manchester but the price for that hotel was extortionate this year in comparison to previous years. After much shopping around, we decided to stay at Stockport Central as it was more reasonably priced; it proved to be a good decision. It was only a 20 minutes or so drive from the Veladrome. The rooms were lovely, very modern, spacious and clean. Although we were on the flight path for the airport, this did not prove to be a problem at all, we all had a really good nights sleep. In future, I shall go straight to this hotel rather than the one we usually stay in. I have already recommended it to others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Deborah B
Thank you for taking your time to write a positive review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as we give all our guests a high level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

everyone here at stockport were smashing from day 1
the lads behind the bar to the more than enough staff that served breakfast
every one a gem.
nothing was too much trouble.
would love to stay here again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank chris l
Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us. I will pass your info on to the team. On behalf of everyone at the Stockport central Premier Inn, we look forward to welcoming you back on future stays. Kind Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockport
Holiday Inn Express Stockport
Trivelles Mayfair
Trivelles Mayfair
#10 of 15 in Stockport
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North

Been to Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel? Share your experiences!