“Excellent”

Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Stockport
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My friends and I had a two nights stay in this premier inn. it was the first time we stayed there and I've stayed in several premier inns before but this one, we were made to feel very welcome by the friendliness of the staff. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel again and would stay if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine G
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us. I will pass your info on to the team. On behalf of everyone at the Stockport central Premier Inn, we look forward to welcoming you back on future stays. Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in a few premier inns and they were nice - this place was great-really friendly staff clean rooms good food-oh yes that promised good nights sleep- I will definitely stay here.again-brilliant!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Johlay
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Would defiantly stay again and would recommend to anyone. Staff was lovely an rooms was big very clean an comfortable. Check in was really easy and staff go out of there way to offer better experience

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca D
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review of the Stockport Central Premier Inn. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us, and have passed your kind words on to the team. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Nice clean rooms and spotless bathroom. Decent pub attached which was a bonus. My only gripe was the noisy cleaners in the morning (singing and shouting to each other down the corridors) especially as we're supposed to be staying 'the quiet zone'?? Get a deal if you can because we paid £85 and I don't think a Premier Inn ANYWHERE is worth that money. Decent enough though.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your feedback onto the team. I’m sorry about the housekeepers noise levels in the morning this has been noted and will pass your feedback onto the housekeeping team. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Friendly staff, clean, modern, beds VERY comfortable. Would have preferred room for 3 adults (3 sisters) but their policy doesn't allow, plus weekend breakfast should have been to 11am, otherwise would have given 5 stars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass it onto all the team members at Stockport Central Premier Inn. Unfortunatly the times of the breakfast are set by the Restaurant next door but we will still pass the feedback to them about the times at weekends. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting family. It was my first time in a Premier Inn and I was very impressed with the quality of the newly refurbished rooms and the comfort of the bed. We booked 3 months in advance and got the rooms for the offer rate of £29 per night, which made them excellent value.

The reception staff were friendly and welcoming. There was plenty of parking, and this is free for hotel guests, you just collect a ticket from reception when you check in.

We had the Premier breakfast each day and this provided a good variety, with the usual tea, coffee, fruit juices, cereals, fruit salad, croissants, bread to make toast, jams and cooked breakfast. You order what you want from the cooked breakfast from your server and this is brought to your table. However, I don't think this was cooked fresh, as my scrambled eggs were a bit dry. Also the tea is only tea bags plus hot water, rather than a pot of tea, but there is a good selection of Twinnings tea bags including a lot of fruit teas.

Although not the best breakfast I have had at a hotel, for £8.75 it was reasonable value and as I like to have breakfast when staying at a hotel, I would book the breakfast option when staying at a Premier Inn again.

I would definitely stay in a Premier Inn again, and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank labella21

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay again with us at Stockport Central. I will also pass your feedback onto the restaurant team. Also big thanks for recommending us to your friends. I’m really happy we delivered a good service to you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Firstly I do not like rooms that smell of smoke our room on arrival did ! Actually also most of the staff I in counted did including the house keeping staff. No wonder my towels smelled of lambert and Butler !
Last night after a long day at work we returned to the room after 13 hours away to find the room not cleaned . On going to reception I found both members of staff I believe one being called Bev smoking out side !!
What a lovely aroma greeted me in reception as I got handed some towels to make up for my un cleaned room !! The free wifi I was offered did not work . Super service !!

Breakfast !! Do your staff have any training two attempts and the order could not be got right can your chef not read ? Do your staff understand the concept of saying sorry ?

And finally DO NOT ADDRESS ME AS LOVE !!! I am your customer not your love !!!

NEVER EVER WOULD I STAY OR EAT HERE AGAIN IT IS A DISGRACE TO PREMIER INNS !

• Stayed: May 2014
OlgaCaba123, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

·We are sorry that you were not happy with your stay at our hotel. At Stockport Central Premier Inn we endeavour to deliver a high level of service in all our hotels, and we apologise that you did not receive this during your stay. We are sorry that your free wifi code did not work and that your free breakfasts were not up to our usual high standard. Your feedback has been noted and will be duly investigated by the Management team at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future