“Great Hotel, staff and restaurant.”

Premier Inn Stockport South Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Stockport
Reviewed 22 July 2012

My friend and I stayed at the Stockport South Premier Inn for one night on 18th/19th July 2012. We were welcomed by friendly staff and found the hotel to be very clean smelling and well presented. My room was very clean and comfy, mening I had a great nights sleep. There was a nice big plasma TV on the well and it was great to see an electric fan that i could have on overnight to keep me cool. The hotel is located next to a busy road, but my sleep was not disturbed once. We had the meal deal, which included a 3 course evening meal and breakfast, both of which were very tasty and excellent value. The staff on reception, the cleaners and the restaurant staff were all very friendly and helpful, tending to our every needs. It was a lovely stay and the location of the hotel was excellent. I will certainly stay again if i am ever in Stockport.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
DanielleHume, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Thank you for your positive review regarding your stay at the Stockport South Premier Inn. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and your lovely comments have been passed on to the team members. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us. Kind Regards. Danielle Hume, Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 16 July 2012

My wife and I stayed there on Saturday 14th July for the night and the room was clean and comfy, the staff were most welcoming and helpful and the car parking was very convenient.
I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Stockport South Premier Inn. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and your feedback has been passed on to the team members. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us. Kind Regards. Danielle Hume, Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I first stayed here when the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment. This is all completed now and it looks fantastic. The staff are just as friendly as my first stay and can't do more to help you. Nothing is too much. Breakfast has gone up in price since we last stayed but its a treat, so worth having. Already looking forward to my next visit which hasn't been planned yet!

Room Tip: They have had a refurb so they are all lovely
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scarlett2833

Thank you for taking the time to write another review of the Stockport South Premier Inn. I am so pleased that your second visit was up to the same standards as your first, and your feedback has been passed on to all team members in the Premier Inn. On behalf of myself and all the team we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit. Kind regards. Danielle Hume, Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed for two nights at the Premier Inn Stockport South to attend a friends wedding. Travelling by train, the hotel was not too far from the station, check in was quick and simple, the room, on the ground floor, was spacious, bright, clean and well presented. The beds comfy, the bathroom ample, and all facilities needed were available to us. Hotel staff were friendly and polite.

The hotel is connected to a pub which served breakfast, although we didn't try this, and a good range of pub food for lunch and dinner, with something for everyone. Our food was served quickly and portion sizes were good.

This hotel was incredible value, the only thing which let it down was the alarm going off early on both mornings we were there, however this was a minor thing and would not put me off staying there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I had been looking for the perfect place to stay upon my visit to Stockport and I couldnt have found a better place. Where do I start? The rooms were spotlessly clean, with a large tv, en suite, and a bed so comfortable I wanted to take it home with me. The reception staff were phenominal. I have never met such wonderful people. I met danielle and joann and both made my stay wonderful. They are a credit to the company. Everyone was so friendly and I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone. I do hope I get the chance to visit Stockport again as I will definately be staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Sugarspice123

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your first visit to the Stockport South Premier Inn. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and your comments have been passed on to all the team members. We look forward to welcoming you back here if you get the chance to visit Stockport again. Kind Regards. Danielle Hume, Premier Inn Team Leader.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel last week and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in this area. The staff are friendly,helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are excellent value for money, I got ours for £29 per room per night for a large room! Large flat screen freeview television, newly refurbished rooms, air conditioning, coffee and tea making facilities in the rooms spotlessly clean and right next to the Bamford Arms Beefeater which is where you have breakfast and can have a meal in the evening. Excellent!!

Room Tip: If you are disabled ring the Hotel in advance and ask for a room on ground floor and close to entran...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank DianeB835

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Clean clean clean. Happy staff every where -you won't want to go home! Beds really comfy, extra pillows. Tea and coffee in room. Bathroom and bedroom large,spacious and fresh. big telly! Breakfast in the Bancroft Arms pub -absolutely spot on!! Look at my other reviews -if there was anything at all wrong here I'd let you know but I honestly couldn't fault it!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mumdadnkids
DanielleHume, Manager at Premier Inn Stockport South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the Stockport South Premier Inn. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and your comments have been passed on to all team members. On behalf of myself and the team, we look forward to welcoming you back here on your next stay with us. Kind Regards. Danielle Hume, Premier Inn Team Leader.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockport
Holiday Inn Express Stockport
#4 of 15 in Stockport
Didsbury House
Didsbury House
#3 of 120 in Manchester

Been to Premier Inn Stockport South Hotel? Share your experiences!