“Disappointed with service however good food!”

Pinocchio's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #36 of 334 Restaurants in Barnsley
Price range: US$0 - US$69
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The last time me and my partner visited I left feeling disappointed. The food was pretty good, however the deep fried squid was no where near as good as other places. When we arrived they pointed us to a table and didn't show us to it which I believe isn't good service. They keep the bright main lights on at night which made it feel like lunch time. I will return again, however I think I will stick to going for lunch rather than a meal out in the evening as the food is nice!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We wanted to have a special meal before the England v Italy game and found this great restaurant.
Even though we were wearing our England shirts they made us very welcome.
We had a great meal and good service,warm regards to all the staff.
Phil & Rich

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food from here is always of excellent value, especially the special evening menu Monday to Thursday - 2 courses from £9.95

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This is a nice Italian restaurant, I have been a few times and the last time I went was slightly disappointed by the pizza as it is usually gorgeous but everyone has a bad day? I hope that was the case anyway, because I love the food usually!

1  Thank Lilgem29
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic! My Nan has been visiting this restaurant for almost 27 years and all the family love it very much! We all feel very welcome here and will continue to come for the fantastic food and service!

1  Thank Charly S