“Update”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This restaurant continues to a good blend of excellent food, reasonable prices and a hard working staff. It is conveniently located in the town centre and is great for either lunch or dinner

1  Thank 0003she

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The first time we went, we were new to Dining out as a new couple- for a birthday celebration lunch. Loved the family atmosphere and welcome . felt so at home. I think that is what has drawn us to Pinocchio's .the first time you step through the door you feel that you are at a family home.(greeted by, and served by the owner) that was in 2007. Since then ,when ever we can (due to location issues) we try to include a visit whenever we can. we always try something different..(although it is hard as C is a full vegetarian and I don't eat meat but love fish.) Last time I tried the smoked salmon linguine and thought I was in heaven..But today I went for the Lobster Ravioli..OH MY GOLLY GOSH!!!! THE BEST i HAVE TASTED IN A LONG TIME.....It was DIVINE.....although the chains of Italian resturants do some lovely dishes I think that you can't beat the FAMILY FEEL..

1  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I first visited Pinnochio's in the 1980's as a student and I loved the pizza's. I've only returned a few times since not because there is anything wrong with the good but because there are more choices to dine out now .
I had a basic pasta dish which came with a piece of garlic bread and the dish was fine, I asked for some salad also and this was a large portion of mixed leaf, olives , tomato and onion.
I had a litre bottle of sparkling water as it was a very hot day and to finish a coffee . Service was good and I would like to come back to try the evening menus . Total cost £13 which I felt was fair.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Well this Saturday, me and some of my mates from Barnsley Youth Choir attended Pinnochio's as a social for us and it's quite a nice place as the food isn't too expensive as well as drinks and whilst it is really simple with it being either pizza or pasta, it's quite nice as food and the waiters/ waitresses are quite nice as well as being very professional. If you do eat upstairs then you may feel a little cramped in but at the end of the day, it is a very small building so theres not much that you can do. Personally, I would dine again there because it's really nice and just nice as a little restaurant.

1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Very friendly staff, l asked if the chillies in my meal would be hot and was told they could cook the meal as l liked it and left the chillies out, it was delicious.