“Love it”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The good served here is always delicious, me and my wife love it here. The alcohol is slightly overpriced but that's expected at curry houses isn't it? The atmosphere is a good one and now I've typed this review in craving curry. Nice one.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We have eaten here since 2013 regularly and have always found it to be very pleasant, very clean and the menu is perfect. The staff are attentive and helpful and we would highly recommend it. Take aways are brilliamt too.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We rarely order Indian food locally as we have not found anywhere much better than a 3/5! However end of week laziness got the better of us and £30 later, 75% of a stodgy bland stuff found it's way to the bin.

Too much oil and nowhere near enough taste does not make for a good meal, we learnt our lesson and won't be eating from here again!

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Second visit ... First was terrible.... Thought id give them a second chance but never again. Salad was brown! Curry was freezing, wrong order, manager was very rude swearing at me down the phone, then wanted to charge me extra for them messing my order up! Never again ! AVOID BIG TIME!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Called after a friends recommendation and we were pleasantly surprised. Whilst not the best curry I've ever had, it was certainly above average and not over priced. Friendly staff - attentive and accommodating and reasonably priced.