“Birthday meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Visited on 22 of August for my birthday
I must say we had a really lovely time ,
Great place ,friendly efficient staff
And a fantastic meal , very reasonably priced ,

1  Thank jonny1coat
There are newer reviews for Tandoori Hut

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to tandoori hut. We have driven by on a number of occasions but not had a opportunity to go. So anyway me and my husband went. As we entered staff very alert and attended to us straight away. Asked if we would like to sit and have a drink first or go straight to our table. We decided to go straight to table. As we looked through menu it was nice of the waiter to come and also advise us on options for what we would like to order. Which when you are a first timer at new place it's helpful to know specialities of the restaurant. When the good came I was very impressed. From the pickle tray & starter right through to the mains. We had ordered popadoms, 2starters, 2mains & 2 large soft drinks and the bill came up to £35. Which is very reasonable for a restaurant of this type.
Just one thing someone mentioned in another review too is that the staff maybe need to be around the table a little bit less. Just maybe if one waiter was allocated to a table then there wouldn't be the issue of 2-3 different waiters keep asking if everything was okay. But perfect meal and surely will be back again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

This has been my local takeaway for the last 6/7 years, from the times when they were cooking from inside a portakabin, to the beautiful residency they now have. I have not had one bad meal from there in all that time. Beautiful new premises and food that not only matches, but surpasses, the quality of the building.
Amazing, as much as I often sample other Indians, nothing compares.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I had a nice evening with my wife at Tandoori Hut.Good food,nice location,modern and clean.We have payed less than 30 pounds for 2 starters,meals and drinks.don't hesitate to try naan bread.Definitely I will be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Been there a few times and, can't express how good the food is. Service has been better on previous visits but then again, they were extremey busy so it's not a problem. Only thing is, should have Bombay mix available whilst waiting for your table. Apart from that, EXCELLENT restaurant .