“Anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Been many time and will be back soon. Excellent service very friendly and the food is outstanding. The price is so cheap for such good quality too. Been to other places and paid 3 times the price for crap. This is 1 of the best Italian places for value and quality I have been to

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We enjoyed the hospitality and great food at Puccini's in Barnsley this weekend for my mums birthday along with a group of 14 friends and family - including children.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful- nothing was too much trouble - the owner/ manager even popping out to the shop down the road for straws for our children when we requested them.

The food was tremendous and very good quality and reasonably priced too. My medium rare steak was slightly more medium than medium rare - but with 14 meals to prepare simultaneously - nobody was splitting hairs!

The kids who eat like sparrows eat ever last mouthful - and commented that the meatballs were better than mum makes!

There is plenty of parking - our friend who uses a wheelchair had no problems as far as we can tell - and our children too had a good choice.

Overall we were very impressed and will be returning soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The steak was really good. Everyone thought their meal was excellent. Going again this week for my sister's birthday

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for the second time, the food was absolutely beautiful again. We both had steak and it just melted, it was gorgeous! The service was fast and efficient, we are always well looked after here. The atmosphere was nice and quiet so we were able to talk over dinner and not feel like everyone around was being overly noisy. I highly recommend Puccini’s and we will be back again soon!

1  Thank Steph H
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I arrived early on Friday evening (partly to avoid the evening rush and partly because my wife and I had driven up from Kent earlier in the day and were very hungry). We were seated and offered drinks very quickly.
My mother and I shared a bottle of wine which was fantastic and very reasonably priced.
We ordered a range of starters which again were all wonderful and fresh. Main courses again didn't disappoint with the table ordering a combination of steak, chicken, pasta and pizza - all arrived together, hot and tasty.
My personal highlight however was the tiramisu! I would return for that alone!

All in all, a fantastic visit and we will certainly be back again!