“Best Italian in Barnsley!!”
Review of Puccini's

Puccini's
Ranked #10 of 361 Restaurants in Barnsley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Owner and his son and the rest of the staff cannot do enough for you, always feel like your back visiting friends. Absolutely beautiful food, fast service and very attentive staff.
Visited yesterday for my birthday so as we were leaving the owner proceeded to tell everyone in the restaurant it was my birthday and get everyone to sing to me

Will return here for many years to come.
Amazing people and beautiful food. Reasonably priced too.
Best Italian in Barnsley by far, recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have passed this restaurant hundreds of times but never went in but tonight we did and we had the most beautiful, well cooked tasty food with friendly helpful service. I could not fault any part of any of our meals. The homemade tiramisu was scrumptious. Now we have found this place we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

21 of us went to Puccini’s for a birthday meal. The food and service was excellent. The owner was very friendly and helpful. No problems whatsoever. Would definitely go again and recommend.

1  Thank xlotsx
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Been many time and will be back soon. Excellent service very friendly and the food is outstanding. The price is so cheap for such good quality too. Been to other places and paid 3 times the price for crap. This is 1 of the best Italian places for value and quality I have been to

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We enjoyed the hospitality and great food at Puccini's in Barnsley this weekend for my mums birthday along with a group of 14 friends and family - including children.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful- nothing was too much trouble - the owner/ manager even popping out to the shop down the road for straws for our children when we requested them.

The food was tremendous and very good quality and reasonably priced too. My medium rare steak was slightly more medium than medium rare - but with 14 meals to prepare simultaneously - nobody was splitting hairs!

The kids who eat like sparrows eat ever last mouthful - and commented that the meatballs were better than mum makes!

There is plenty of parking - our friend who uses a wheelchair had no problems as far as we can tell - and our children too had a good choice.

Overall we were very impressed and will be returning soon!