“Nice but unremarkable ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We have read so many positive reviews about Puccinis that we were so excited to visit.
We found the experience to be good but not amazing as the reviews led us to expect.
It was really noisy,due to a couple of large parties of diners and this spoiled the atmosphere a bit, by the time we were eating our dessert it had quietened a lot and we could actually have a conversation.
Food was good,house wine reasonably priced and overall a pleasant evening.
Good service, nice food but nothing spectacular

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank kjr232

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to eat here for ages, tonight 21/06/18 me and my family visited. I can’t say anything less than perfect. The food was gorgeous. My son ate a full meal which he never does. The staff were more than helpful and love to chat, the owner Roberto was a top bloke, making everyone laugh... thanks will visit again soon

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Owner and his son and the rest of the staff cannot do enough for you, always feel like your back visiting friends. Absolutely beautiful food, fast service and very attentive staff.
Visited yesterday for my birthday so as we were leaving the owner proceeded to tell everyone in the restaurant it was my birthday and get everyone to sing to me

Will return here for many years to come.
Amazing people and beautiful food. Reasonably priced too.
Best Italian in Barnsley by far, recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have passed this restaurant hundreds of times but never went in but tonight we did and we had the most beautiful, well cooked tasty food with friendly helpful service. I could not fault any part of any of our meals. The homemade tiramisu was scrumptious. Now we have found this place we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

21 of us went to Puccini’s for a birthday meal. The food and service was excellent. The owner was very friendly and helpful. No problems whatsoever. Would definitely go again and recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018