“Date night!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hubby and I went for a drive and found this place by accident. We popped in on the off chance they had a table and were very lucky that they could squeeze us in.
The food was amazing- I had mozzarella cheese wrapped in ham as a starter and it is one of the best things I've ever eaten!
Very friendly staff, good value prices and service was fast even though every seat was taken.
Looking forward to going back tonight!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great meal, awesome food and incredible staff. Thank you for a great 50th for my sister-in-law... Everyone that was on our table was very happy with the food. Great food, wine and service, thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous meal here last night. This was my second visit to Puccini's and it won't be my last. The surroundings are lovely and clean and stylish. The atmosphere was good and feels like you are dining in someone's home. The food and service was faultless. I'm so glad I picked this restaurant!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Visited for my mum's birthday - they even got her a shot afterwards.

We live close by and its always a fiasco trying to please everyone.
Good pizza, good pasta and good atmosphere.

Both the owner and his son were very friendly and happy to chat.
VERY STRONG TIRAMISU. felt like i could do some fire breathing after wards you certainly taste the alcohol in that one!
Coffee was apparently excellent, very well recieved by both mother and sister.

Sang happy birthday for a little girl also in the restaurant.
We asked if we'd need to book and he told us not to worry, it was only us and another table in when we first arrived, and then it filled up.

Very nice, would visit again

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We have read so many positive reviews about Puccinis that we were so excited to visit.
We found the experience to be good but not amazing as the reviews led us to expect.
It was really noisy,due to a couple of large parties of diners and this spoiled the atmosphere a bit, by the time we were eating our dessert it had quietened a lot and we could actually have a conversation.
Food was good,house wine reasonably priced and overall a pleasant evening.
Good service, nice food but nothing spectacular

2  Thank kjr232