Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
£30
No fees just great deals
ZenHotels.com
Travelodge
£29
All reviews travel lodge breakfast box lovely clean hotel town centre room was clean lady on reception night stay great stay good nights sleep budget hotel enjoyed my stay car park comfortable stay tea and coffee excellent value for money night's sleep beverley
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2024

I am not one to write reviews, but my experience compelled me to. I had no plans of even passing the night at Barnsley Travelodge but I did and I truly enjoyed it. My room was thoroughly cleaned and just simply stunning. The environment was really conducive and the staff were so helpful and friendly. It actually seemed like they enjoyed aiding their lodgers and that made me really happy. I was supposed to just spend a night, but I extended my stay and I have no regrets. Be it business or leisure, I would definitely come back to this travelodge centre. So, big ups to the amazing staff and the company.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 17 January 2024

Staff lovey very helpful .the lady that was working at night was lovely. Rooms clean and tidy.i stay hear for two nights and a nice time very helpful staff. Was very relaxing and quiet lovely time had.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 January 2024

I went here as it was in close proximity to my son's. I'm afraid we won't be staying again. Would rather pay extra to stay somewhere nicer where you can get a meal too.was rather dated and uncomfortable

Reviewed 7 January 2024

The room was nice and had quite a bit of space. It was also very clean and tidy. The only problem was the lights flickered when being turned on.
The reception only had one seat to sit in so it was a bit of an inconvenience

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2023

In need of so much maintenance. Hot water is scalding, there is mould in the room and around the windows and a terrible smell. A low hum could be heard in our room all the time.
All in all a very poor place to stay

Date of stay: December 2023