“Great staff great food!!!!”
Review of Millers Inn

Millers Inn
Ranked #171 of 320 Restaurants in Barnsley
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A traditional family community pub with a beer garden overlooking the River Dearne. The pub serves food 12-9pm Monday-Friday and 12-6pm on Sunday. Wednesday is curry night and Thursday is Grill night, buy the main meal and get a FREE drink. Monday and Wednesday's are quiz nights and prizes include cash and beer. Entertainment includes local acts, tributes and karaoke of which details can be found on their Facebook site (Millers Inn 2011). The pub hosts a good selection of bottled beers and 3-4 cask ales.
Barnsley
“Great staff great food!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing staff are brilliant food is brilliant ale is cheap enough what more can you ask for enjoy it everytime I go

1 Thank D232

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Summer pub ?”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I'm a little guilty of neglecting the Millers once winter is upon us.
I tend to use the Millers when the sun is shining and i've got my dog in tow. I should go all year as it's a cracking little pub with a good drinks selection, good food, good prices and a friendly atmosphere.

Visited January 2014
Penistone, United Kingdom
“Great value for money food”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Visited with a party Saturday, 15th Feb 2014. We phoned our meal orders through in advance and the meals started to arrive soon after we did. I had the brunch for an amazing £3.00! There was a larger brunch for £5.00 but the meal I had was quite substantial. I can't think what the larger version is like. Everyone I was sat with enjoyed there food. No hesitation in recommending the Millers Inn.

Visited February 2014
Barnsley
“Nothing to shout about”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Call in here at tea time around 5 o'clock and I can garuntee half the tables have reserved boards on for 7pm onwards dining. Whats all that about it does not take me 2 hours for tea and you are expected to sit at an out of the way table.
Pretty average food but reasonabily priced.
Must agree the grill night on Thursday is good value

• Visited December 2013
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Exactl as the stars Average”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

99% of the food is frozen and fast, not really what we would call good pub grub. Sadly like too many places now it is mass produced and relatively tasteless. You no longer get value for money in these places and I wish we had more home cooked food in pubs.
Best bit as always is the dessert as you cannot really spoil that.

• Visited January 2013