“Brilliant!”
Review of Pirates Cove

Pirates Cove
Ranked #3 of 18 Fun & Games in Barnsley
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Love this place, I bring my god sons regularly and they love it, very clean (no idea where the other comments have come from as i have never seen it dirty!) and the staff are brilliant they are very friendly and always have time for you. Captain Keith serves the best hot choc and toasties! The kids love running around all the tunnels and secret passage ways and somewhere in there is a bouncy castle! I will definitely be making a trip back to pirates cove!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had our daughters 18th birthday party here. All the young adults really enjoyed it and remembered/relived the fun that they had had here over their younger years.

Due to the age of the party goes we had the party after it was closed to the public, which was fantastic.

Thank you Pirates Cove our daughter and her friends loved it, and will come again.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I take my kids here at least once a month and they love evety minute! Captin keith (the owner) is very approachable and great with the kids. They have a good selection of refreshments and treats for the little ones.

1  Thank Stacey H
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had my sons 1st birthday party here at the beginning of March. The place was clean and staff were very friendly and approachable. Loads for kids to do to keep them entertained.
We had the cold buffet and it was a good selection and good quality.
All the parents were happy with this place and we will definitely return here again for future parties. I would highly recommend this as a clean safe play place for the kids.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great place for the kids to tire themselves out! Excellent, clean facilities, good service and value for money. Comfortable areas for parents to sit, if a little tight. Plenty of refreshments available at a reasonable price.
Overall, great place and would recommend to anyone with a youngster and a couple of hours to spare.