“Average”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My partner has eaten here quite a bit since living local so he decided to take me here as a treat. When we entered there was only us in which was quite nice and the hostess checked on us a lot and filled our drinks up regularly. Even though the food wasn’t all that bad and my partner enjoyed his humongous burger and I really liked the chicken in mine just not the beef, I just felt like the price we paid wasn’t worth it and I left a bit dissatisfied at what we had paid. But overall it made a nice change to try something new.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

food great cant complain but when u have to sit in a restaurant with your coat on because its cold something wrong there maybe should invest in some heating

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The meat in the burgers tastes great! Cooked really well too. I had one with Belgian waffles, bacon, cheese and onion rings. Loved it! My grandson had an enormous one that included pulled pork and ate all of it. There was also a blue cheese and bacon one that went down really well.

I wasn’t impressed with the fries but everyone was else ate theirs. This is a local for my son and his family who have just moved to the area and I can see it becoming a regular event when I go for a visit.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Burgers were cooked to perfection and a great venue. Would highly recommend! We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Me amd my partner went here for a meal. The burgers was nice however they came out looking pink. Not impressed on that note. While waiting about half hour for our food, me and my partner noticed the chef was eating food while doing his job and dependong on what he was eating could of caused contamination and made ua both ill. Not much variety of drinks adult or childs. Not what i expected to be honest.