“Sunday lunch”

Corner Pocket Bistro Barnsley
Ranked #2 of 356 Restaurants in Barnsley
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Description: We are a newly refurbished Bistro based in the Corner Pocket Snooker Club Barnsley. We provide a clean, friendly, relaxed environment for everyone to come and enjoy our food. Our food is made from fresh produce in our own small kitchen, we aim to provide delicious homemade food packed with exciting flavours.
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Been for Sunday lunch today it was great.would highly recommend and we will be definitely be returning asap..

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Just had the best chicken pie and chunky home made chips ever.
Well worth a visit the food and staff are the best.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Wow what a treat ! .
This was our first visit here but most definitely will not be our last . Our food was absolutely delicious , service excellent , surroundings cosy , warm and welcoming .
This is my new favourite place to eat ,I can’t wait to try some of the other dishes .
I had rump steak which came with chips , salad , tomatoes , onion rings and mushrooms .obviously I couldn’t eat it all but Nan was very appreciative of her goody bag !
Mick had bruschetta & fish & Chips and said they were delicious .
The other dishes that we saw all looked and smelt delicious too .
I only have one regret and that is that I drove there , it would have been lovely to order a bottle of wine with dinner and then a gin later with a dessert .
See you again very soon and thank you x

1  Thank lisagray2017
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My fiancée and I visited here tonight. The food and service were absolutely wonderful.
I cannot wait to return and try alternative dishes from the menu. Well worth 5 stars, probably 6............

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Came here based on all the brilliant reviews it has recieved and as we arè local thought it worth a look.
The food and service are faultless, the chef passionate about his menu and is always on hand to check everything is alright.
Great value for money, probably because of where the bistro is located, and it took us a while to find it.
Would be 5 stars if the location was better, but don't let that put you off.