Algotels
Trip.com
point7uk
Andover, United Kingdom
A little bit of me time, just what I needed
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Feb 2024
Travelling on my own it was great to have the independence of coming and going as I needed along with the treat of having breakfast made for me. The room was clean and had everything I needed and the bed gave me a good night sleep which I needed after a 51/2 hours of driving. The room was tucked away off the main corridor which as a lone female was much appreciated. I would return again if I was in the area.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip.com
  • Agoda.com
5.3 miles from Sheffield/Barnsley (M1 Jct36) Hotel
Restaurant
Contact accommodation for availability.
8.5 miles from Sheffield/Barnsley (M1 Jct36) Hotel
View more hotels in Tankersley
All reviews premier inn stayed here petrol station family room visiting family extra pillows tankersley manor room was spotlessly clean great stay good nights sleep comfy bed no lift would stay again easy access plenty of parking night's sleep reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Stayed here on a visit to Family 10 miles away and checked in hassle free earlier than the stated time. Staff were friendly and obliging.
Perfect location for onward travel.
Only one minus, we were on the ground floor and occupants of the room above were very heavy footed so could hear them moving around which broke our sleep. It didn't last long and wouldn't prevent me from staying again. Overall very pleased.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 January 2024

Quite a nice stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and tidy. You couldn’t here the duel carriage way beside the hotel. I was in room 26. Breakfast in the pub next door was quiet ok a choice of what ever you wanted. A nice stay, worth another stop

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2024

Always use this premier when I’m working in the area as great location near motorway and direct link to town with plenty of parking and the staff at the desk is amazing and attentive they make you feel like home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2024 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel now for nearly 3 months.. Monday through to Friday. I cannot Fault any of the service that they have provided to me. Each time I arrive I am treated as a valued customer, the reception staff can not do enough for me, extremely welcoming which is always lovely after the long drive here and being so far from home. I do prefer a room on the ground floor and they have each time managed to accommodate this request.
Bedrooms are always immaculate and very clean. The bedding and towels which are provided are freshly laundered and spotless.
When I have had a problem the staff have been quick to rectify and done without fuss. Each day I pass two other Premier Inns but I would much rather stay here, 10/10 in my opinion. Always good to have a smiling face each morning and evening and genuinely interest in how my day has been!… keep up the good work… and thank you for making my stay away from that little bit brighter

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2024 via mobile

I stay here every week for a minimum of 2 nights and I cannot praise the staff and the facilities enough #5*

The staff are always very welcoming. Never had bad night here. The place is always clean and secure.

I would recommend for anyone to stay, if in the area.

Date of stay: December 2023