I have to say this was an exceptional experience and without doubt the real thing. Everything about The Waterside was sheer quality, from the warmth of the welcome from the manager when we first arrived to the friendliness of all the staff throughout our stay. The food and wines were all that we hoped for and the choice of both was extensive.
To be frank, the whole experience exceeded our expectations. It's not cheap but worth every penny and we'd certainly return if we ever get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* Michelin Restaurant with Rooms run by Chef Patron Alain Roux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel Bray On Thames
- The Waterside Inn Bray-On-Thames, Berkshire, UK