Sanctum On The Green brings all the style, fun and quality of Sanctum Soho to the heart of some of the most beautiful countryside that exists in the UK. I've been to Sanctum On The Green four or five times now and I'm constantly blown away by the service and the quality of the place. This time around my wife and I stayed in the Sanctum Suite for a small break away for our anniversary, the room was phenomenal, beautiful furnishings and the mos incredible bath you'll probably ever see (seriously, you haven't had a bath until you've had a bath in this thing...it's like a swimming pool!).
We ate at Luke's Dining room, the food was spectacular and we served by a waiter that was, friendly, chatty, knowledgable, lovely and completely wonderful, without ever being intrusive. My rib of beef was phenomenal and my wife's Mango Curry starter pretty much floored us both! Add a couple of bottles of well priced and delicious Prosseco into the mix, some very tasty cocktails and the coolest background music I've ever heard in a restaurant (from The Pixies to Pulp, Oasis to Blur, Guns N Roses to The Violent Femmes and everything in between) - and a good night was had by all.
Whether you're after a short break away from the stress of work, a romantic getaway, or even just a nice meal and a cocktail - you'll find everything you want at Sanctum OTG. We'll be heading back there in the summer for a BBQ by the pool (and probably another couple of bottles of Prosecco in the hot tub! Haha!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karma Group , Sanctum Hotels and the Godiva Leisure Group bring opulence to the centre of England's poshest country address with Karma Sanctum on the Green - one of, if not the best, hotel near Windsor. Karma Sanctum on the Green offers guests an exclusive, luxurious stay in the English countryside. The beautifully appointed property's nine guests rooms, traditional British bar and dining room, outdoor heated pool, enclosed spa, and a range of luxury ‘glamping’ tents make Karma Sanctum on the Green perfect for weekend escapes, midweek romantic getaways, or extended country sojourns year round. The heart and soul of our hotel, the Godiva House Dining Room & Bar presents the very best in traditional British cuisine, served with a modern twist. Karma Sanctum on the Green is ideally located in the picturesque village of Cookham Dean. One of the most easily accessible hotels near Windsor and Maidenhead, we’re a short 25-minute drive from Heathrow airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Karma Sanctum on the Green Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum On The Green Hotel Cookham Dean
- Karma Sanctum On The Green Hotel Cookham Dean, Berkshire