Dial House Hotel
Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$94
Priceline
US$71
US$67
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
The Ely Hotel(Camberley)
US$103
US$140
US$135
Travelocity
All reviewssomeone smokingroom was cleandial housenice friendly hotelfull english breakfastevening meals arean amazing hotelrest your headbasic amenitiesquiet locationexecutive roomcooked breakfastrecommend this hotela bit tiredcurryground floorstayed for one night
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed one night at this comfortable and clean hotel. The staff were charming and very helpful particularly Saed who was delightful. We had a nice quiet room overlooking the back garden. The accoustics from the room above were not great and we could hear the occupants moving around late at night. However, we slept well as we were exhausted. The bathroom was clean as was the room and wifi was readily available. The decor is very dated but for a one night stay it was perfectly fine.
Just two points I would like to mention as for me they are very important. The coffee at breakfast was stewed and not good (please put in a Nespresso machine asap) and please serve butter not margarine - aaah, the latter is just disgusting and not acceptable in my view.
Otherwise for a short stay the Dial House is in a great location and perfectly comfortable.

Room Tip: Try and get a room overlooking the back garden. You can also park your car at the back which is good for security.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank John F
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Homely feel to this hotel. So different from the big chains. Great English Breakfast! Nice clean room and not boiling hot! Friendly staff. Good location in quiet road so good night's sleep. Off road parking in lit up area so car safe overnight.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Myself and a colleague stayed here last night as we had been unable to get a hotel in Bracknell because of the Flower Show and Golf. This was a blessing in disguise as rather than stay in a soulless Holiday Inn, or Travelodge we ended up here.

From the word go Syed and his team made us feel at home. Syed is a fantastic host and can't do enough for you. He recommended the home made Mutton Bhuna curry which we tried and I have to say it was AMAZING and a huge portion too. We spent the rest of the evening in the hotel bar, talking with Syed and other guests. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. Breakfast "Full English" is also great.

Thanks Syed and the team, if I'm ever back in the area I'd definately stay here again and I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dw22
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Absolutely excellent host, and brilliant service. Myself and my colleague stayed here in March 2013 whilst at a conference at Wellington College and the manager went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most comfortable stay possible. Mutton Curry was awesome and we had drinks in the bar with the manager and locals in the evening, all of which made us feel welcome and appreciated. The humble and friendly atmosphere make this hideaway a true diamond in the rough - a MUST stay if you are in Crowthorne!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank HenTerWeTraSo
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Attended 6th Bigshotte School Reunion Association at The Dial House Hotel. This hotel with it's small attractive garden was ideal for this event. The catering and service was efficient, friendly and the staff were courtious. This was my first stay at the hotel and found the rooms clean, well appointed. I found the breakfasts and evening meal excellent. This hotel surprised me with a friendly atmosphere , I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone visiting the Crowthorne or surrounding area . . a friendly welcome awaits you! The hotel more than catered for the attending 55 ex-pupils (eldest left in '39 and the 'youngest' in '77) was a resounding success due to the homely and welcoming atmosphere Syed Pirzada and his staff afforded us. This was my first stay and had it not been for BSRA event I would not have found or stayed at the Dial House Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013