“1st Class service”
Review of Divecrew

Divecrew
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Thames Valley only PADI 5 Star IDC Centre and Gold Star Dive Centre in the UK. You only learn to scuba dive once, learn with the very best, we assure your safety and make the whole experience FUN. The regions Premier Swim, Snorkel, Dive and Travel Centre. A PADI 5 Star dive centre catering for the absolute beginner to specialist instructor rating. On site training facilities include study centre, air station including Nitrox, we fill recreational air guns to 300 bar, scuba equipment rental, scuba equipment servicing, escorted holidays, UK dive trips, UK pleasure diving, free social evening first Tuesday of every month at the Cantley House Hotel Wokingham. We cover Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Chilterns and Surrey. Large shop for all your swimming, snorkeling, diving or holiday needs.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Bracknell, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“1st Class service”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Really great customer service, the team went that extra mile to make sure everyone got the most from the experience - we paid for the upgrade to do our course in Cromhall, really worth it a fantastic site with great visibility.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Nickdaly1970

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent dive centre with very friendly staff!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Having never previously dived, Divecrew made my transition from novice to open water diver smooth and fun! I felt safe at all times due to the friendly nature of all the staff. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope to return soon.
I'm so glad I chose Divecrew and would certainly recommend them to anyone interested in diving.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank DMunn14
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hamata Egypt Holiday June”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Just come back from our fith Egyptian holiday with Divecrew, fab people, always go the extra mile, any nervous diver can feel confident that they will be looked after with care and passion, nothing is too much bother for them, they have amazing attention to detail and so much patience.
Brill people to be with!
So come on....join us on our next holiday.

Thanks Martin and Sue.x

3 Thank cherry R
Wokingham
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wellington College Festival of Education”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

An amazing show with a try dive tank. Completed wowed visitors and educationalists. Supported by PADI and Scubapro. Great show, well managed and well informed. Well done Divecrew.

5 Thank SharkmanWokingham
Wokingham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Diving Holiday”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Just got back from a diving holiday in Hamata Egypt with Divecrew, this was my second holiday in Egypt with them as a solo diver and I would thoroughly recommend them. They are very friendly and professional. I first used them when I was a novice diver and was looked after very well on my first trip to Egypt. They have a great variety of destinations and talking to them they certainly have a passion to ensure you receive the best diving experience. The diving has been very relaxed and the groups have always been a great bunch and fun to be with. Well done and thank you to all at Divecrew. I look forward to diving with you next month in the Farne Islands.

3 Thank Hools M