I stayed at the Swan this weekend for a grown up hen weekend and it was utterly fabulous! The hotel is right on the river surrounded by gorgeous countryside and the delightful hamlets of Streatley and Goring. We hired the gorgeous self drive boats from the hotel and pootled up river and had a wonderful picnic on the riverbank - sun was shining, and I can honestly say the whole group loved it. Room 4 and 2 have the most fabulous balconies from which to watch the world go by/stargaze at night. Thank you to Ash who was so helpful in booking everything for me. Breakfast was buffet style and excellent. I'll definately be back in the future with the future husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan at Streatley is set on the banks of the Thames in the picturesque Berkshire village of Streatley and enjoys wonderful views of the river. The Swan has 21 newly renovated bedrooms, as well as a new bar & terrace and a fully equipped gym and spa. The restaurant is currently closed as The Swan undergoes a multi-million pound investment to redesign of the restaurant, meeting & events spaces. Accommodation is available on a room only basis in the beautifully designed and stylish rooms and guests can purchase coffee, pastries, light refreshments and drinks onsite at the bar & terrace and have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the local restaurants a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Swan at Streatley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan At Streatley Hotel Streatley On Thames
- Swan At Streatley On Thames
- Swan Streatley Hotel
- The Swan At Streatley Streatley-On-Thames, Berkshire