You can't get much closer to the river, gorgeous setting, so romantic, big hotel with lots of winding corridors. Rooms were adequate. Again very warm and welcoming. Lots of history here, with various owners. Lovely glass restaurant, food was a bit of a let down for the price, and a very noisy dining room. There was a party going on, but wooden floors and no curtains do not help with the acoustics. Great watching a boat tie up and come in for the night. Although they did do a deal on bed breakfast and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan at Streatley is set on the banks of the Thames in the picturesque Berkshire village of Streatley and enjoys wonderful views of the river. The Swan has 21 newly renovated bedrooms, as well as a new bar & terrace and a fully equipped gym and spa. The restaurant is currently closed as The Swan undergoes a multi-million pound investment to redesign of the restaurant, meeting & events spaces. Accommodation is available on a room only basis in the beautifully designed and stylish rooms and guests can purchase coffee, pastries, light refreshments and drinks onsite at the bar & terrace and have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the local restaurants a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Swan at Streatley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan At Streatley Hotel Streatley On Thames
- Swan At Streatley On Thames
- Swan Streatley Hotel
- The Swan At Streatley Streatley-On-Thames, Berkshire