We stayed at the Swan for 2 nights on the relax for longer deal - B&B and meal included. Wonderful experience. The lounge area is very comfortable and we chilled out on the sofas and read the papers for an hour one day. The gardens overlooking the river are fantastic, perfect for sunbathing with the added bonus of watching the magnificent boats sailing by. The staff were lovely and very helpful (especially Earl), the room perfect and the meals delicious. Breakfast very plentiful with everything you could wish for and you can eat it in the conservatory part watching the river. The spa is just gorgeous, like a Roman experience! I had a 30 minute aromatherapy massage which was very relaxing.We will return one day definately!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan at Streatley is set on the banks of the Thames in the picturesque Berkshire village of Streatley and enjoys wonderful views of the river. The Swan has 21 newly renovated bedrooms, as well as a new bar & terrace and a fully equipped gym and spa. The restaurant is currently closed as The Swan undergoes a multi-million pound investment to redesign of the restaurant, meeting & events spaces. Accommodation is available on a room only basis in the beautifully designed and stylish rooms and guests can purchase coffee, pastries, light refreshments and drinks onsite at the bar & terrace and have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the local restaurants a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Swan at Streatley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan At Streatley Hotel Streatley On Thames
- Swan At Streatley On Thames
- Swan Streatley Hotel
- The Swan At Streatley Streatley-On-Thames, Berkshire