As soon as we arrived at the Swan we felt able to immediately relax. It is set in the most beautiful setting, in between the villages of Streatley and Goring. We were made to feel so welcome by the hotel staff, nothing was ever too much trouble. We booked two nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary & stayed in room 20 which is a large room, with a four poster bed and an enormous veranda immediately overlooking the Thames. Dinner was superb, of a very high standard. Breakfast was lovely, in the little restaurant beside the river. The hotel runs little boat trips up the river, but we chose to walk and enjoy the sights ourselves. I could talk forever about what a wonderful stay it was. All I will say is that we will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan at Streatley is set on the banks of the Thames in the picturesque Berkshire village of Streatley and enjoys wonderful views of the river. The Swan has 21 newly renovated bedrooms, as well as a new bar & terrace and a fully equipped gym and spa. The restaurant is currently closed as The Swan undergoes a multi-million pound investment to redesign of the restaurant, meeting & events spaces. Accommodation is available on a room only basis in the beautifully designed and stylish rooms and guests can purchase coffee, pastries, light refreshments and drinks onsite at the bar & terrace and have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the local restaurants a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Swan at Streatley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan At Streatley Hotel Streatley On Thames
- Swan At Streatley On Thames
- Swan Streatley Hotel
- The Swan At Streatley Streatley-On-Thames, Berkshire