We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
The Villa Bridlington
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We stayed two nights having completed the way of the roses cycle ride and cannot recommend this place enough, the owner realy does go the extra mile to make you welcome.
the quality of the decor could not be better and gives you a feel of a home from home.
I would go back tomorrow if I could and will certainly be staying there again next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: we stayed in two out of the three rooms available and were very happy with both, the Premier room is...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Stayed just one night, having finished the 'Way of the Roses' cycle route....we were immediately made to feel almost 'part of the family'! Jeanette and Hannah were the perfect hosts and nothing was too much trouble throughout our short stay. My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in the premier room, which was spacious, immaculately clean and beautifully styled! A 'huge' bed with Laura Ashley bed linen, a 'huge' bath with lots of large, fluffy towels....and well, all the usual essentials you would want, but with so many lovely little 'extras'...even spare toothbrushes!
Having arrived and been greeted with tea and gorgeous home-made cakes, the delightful breakfast served the following morning was amazing. Having stayed in a number of Bed and Breakfast establishments, this truly was 'something else'....fresh smoked haddock with poached eggs, creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon....the choice was endless and even the bread and marmalade was homemade!!
Many thanks again to the Villa Bridlington for making our stay a very special one!!

Room Tip: Premier room...super kingsize bed....best nights' sleep in a long time! There is also a treatme...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Victoria023
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed here in august 2012 for two nights having stayed once before last year. We do lots of travelling around this country and this must be the best place that we have stayed. It is all round a fantastic experience. Jeanette clearly enjoys her role as host and this really shines through in everything that she does. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast is of a high quality and the hospitality is brilliant. We will certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RAEMEL1
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I have travelled all around the world, and in my business, it's nice to have some consistency when working away from home comforts. I tried several places in Bridlington before discovering the Villa.
The warmth, supreme cleanliness, attention to customer service (so sadly missing in today's society) is absolutely second to none. A personal touch every day.
I stayed 2-4 nights per week from around August 2011 until my project completed in March 2012.

When I return to Bridlington, I will surely stay at the Villa. Mel

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Having booked a last minute long weekend with my partner and parents this bed and breakfast was an absolute jem to find. Jeanette was such a wonderful host, freshly brewed pots of tea and homemade shortbread welcomed us, the rooms were spotlessly clean and on return to the rooms after a day out were cleaned and welcoming, the breakfast was amazing, can recommend the scrambled eggs with salmon and muffins mmmmm. A very interesting person to speak with and nothing you ask is too much trouble. Looking forward to returning as this place really shows you what the little extras should be. 5 star all the way. Looking forward to a return stay. Thank you jeanette and Hannah x

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Lau-honey
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I prefer to stay in 4* + hotels but bridlington doesn't have many, but I'm so pleased they don't or I would not have discovered the Villa. Arriving Wet, Cold and very tired the welcome couldn't have been more warm and just what we needed. I hail origionaly from Blackpool and have a bit of a preconceived idea of what B & B's are like. So I was expecting lots of chinz, too many orniments a heart stopping fry up in the morning. What we found was a light airy, modern contemporary almost boutique hotel. It was immaculately clean. I nearly didn't book because there was no bath in the room so if you are considering this B & B don't let that put you off or you will miss something special. There is a fantastic room to chill an mix in, dvd's & CD's to borrow and play in your room. When we arrived Jannette showed us where to stow our bikes and wet clothes. There were warm drinks and homemade shortbread to greet us. I kid you not this lady was putting homemade bread in the oven to bake for our breakfast the next day. We went to our rooms to rest on the most comfy bed. When we woke up Jannette aranged for a massure to come and give me a full massage, while I was having that, in a purpose use room, she encouraged the rest of our group to have a takeaway for our supper as we were so tired. She even offered to take them for it as it was raining, then she set up the table very nicely with candles cuttely and crockery following our supper she washed up and kept us up to date with the footy results (european cup).
Breakfast was all very good quality food, nothing cheap or processed and presentation was delightful. This lady knows people and what they want, although only in this B & B a fairly short time I would call her expert in field and wish her all the very best. Although this is a B & B frequented by cyclists I would reccomend it to business people, ladies traveling alone and people who like the finer things. Deffinately book you will not e dissapointed.

Room Tip: If you want a bath book early :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank PolliH
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night during a short cycle trip. We arrived totally soaked having cycled from Beverley en-route to Scarborough - in the week the met office issued a number of weather warnings. The welcome could not have been better. Jeanette is a keen cyclist herself and knew exactly what was needed - a secure place for bikes, a place to dry out wet clothing and shoes, and most importantly a brilliant pot of tea and a cake.
The room was perfect. Not ostentatious, just tastefully done, spotlessly clean, with thoughtful little touches.
After a lovely breakfast we were delighted that Jeanette cycled with us over Flamborough Head to enjoy some of the best views in the area before pointing us off in the right direction and returning to prepare for her next guests. A lovely, lovely lady.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple