“Welcoming and accommodating lovely stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
The Villa Bridlington
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night, on arrival was met with tea and chic chip shortbread. The bed and breakfast is beautifully decorated, gorgeous rooms, accommodates your needs to no end. From the bar if you want to indulge to basic bathroom toiletries you may have forgotten. Breakfast is very extensive and excels breakfasts I've had in many hotels. A very welcoming host had a lovely, comfortable stay would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Hello and thank you for your kind review. I am not able to respond personally unfortunately but I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Villa. I am thinking you went to the Spa Theatre ! Jeannette

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here in February and brought our little sausage dog rolo! Jeannette was very welcoming and helpful and made us feel at home straight away! The house is gorgeous I would say the nicest we've ever stayed in!! Breakfast in the morning was delicious and the tea and cake on arrival was really nice too!! Would definitely stay here again and would recommend anyone to come and stay here! :) thankyou Jeannette for making out stay so nice!

• Stayed: February 2014
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review and I hope to see you again.....with your little star Rolo!!! Jeannette

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at The Villa and can only say it was superb. From the lovely welcome from Jeanette, the wonderful home made lemon cake on arrival, right through to the most delicious breakfasts I've had in such a long time. Absolutely immaculate and cleanliness was 10/10. Décor and rooms were all lovely there really isn't anything that would stop us from staying here again. We both had a spa treatment too which was well worth it.

Jeanette's knowledge of the area and advice of where to eat was most welcome and would defiantly recommend the Thai Restaurant around the corner.

If you're thinking of booking then get yourself booked here I really don't think you'll find this standard of accommodation or such a welcoming host anywhere. Thank you Jeanette. Julie & Chris

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was certainly a busy couple of nights and I am so pleased you were able to enjoy all of your trip to Bridlington.
It is important to me that I can recommend good restaurants where I know my guests will be well cared for and enjoy their meals. Jeannette

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Arrived in a Friday afternoon after a dismal drive in the fog. What a warm welcome Jeanette gave us, with lovely homemade chic chip shortbread and a large pot if tea. Once refreshed, she escorted us to our room (no 3) where we freshened up prior to our pre-brooked dinner at The Naked Fish (See my other review). Feeling fat and well fed, we waddled the short walk back, and look advantage of the honesty bar and demolished a half bottle of red before hitting the very comfortable sack! After a blissful night's sleep in the lovely room, we were ready for breakfast, which was very generous and well presented. It was so generous that we didn't need anything else other than a scone with a pot of tea prior to the matinee performance of Blood Brothers at The Spa (very good). Back to the Villa for a short break, then on to Suppatra Thai Restaurant, only a short walk away. See yet another review,! After supper, we took advantage if the honesty bar again, in company of two guests who had arrived that afternoon. Page very pleasant way to round off the evening and which, I'm sure, aided in another perfect night's sleep. Another breakfast later and we were ready to leave, refreshed and recharged. Thoroughly recommended!

Room Tip: We had the Premier room which was lovely. Other rooms seemed just as good. Ours was at the front whi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

A couple of glasses of red, theatre and good food....perfect!
So pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you!!

Jeannette

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We have just had the most wonderful and relaxing weekend stay at The Villa Bridlington - 21/02/14 to 23/02/14. What a beautiful home you have Jeannette and what a lovely warm welcome you gave us with so much attention to detail from start to finish! Home made ginger cake on arrival (lovely), freshly baked bread for toast at breakfast (divine), little individual chocolates on the pillow at bedtime (heaven)... just a few of the many, many lovely things that made our stay extremely unique and enjoyable. We will definitely be back when we visit the East coast again and I will definitely book in for a spa treatment or two! Thank you so much Jeannette! Richard & Catherine, Huddersfield.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catherine m
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hi Catherine....thank you so much for your review. I am glad you chose to stay at the Villa and hope I didn't ask for too much advice from Richard :-) I still haven't made any decisions! Stay busy and happy and yes it would be lovely if you could visit again, oh and I have been on the H&M website!! J

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Arrived on 6/1/2014 and was greeted by Jeanette who served us tea and coffee with home made Christmas cake at no extra cost,a very nice way to be welcomed.after a chat for a few minutes we were shown our room it was room 2,a beautiful on suite with a king size bed.the room was lovely and warm and splendidly decorated to a high standard.jeanette kindly explained where to eat and the places to visit at this time of year she does more to make your stay at the villa as pleasant an experience as possible,and it really is as good as everyone comments on here.the breakfast is excellent with plenty of choice.we have stay in a lot of b&bs but this one is by far and away the best and if we come back to bridlington We will be doing my best to get back to the villa.a big thankyou for making our stay wonderful,keith&sharon hebden bridge.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keith h
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Hi to both of you.....well this is a first, I have a review and you are still here, brilliant.... Thank you both so much, I am delighted that you are comfortable and enjoying your stay. What time would you like your breakfast tomorrow? :-) Jeannette

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had a one night stay here and it was like a home from home. Jeanette could not have been more accomodating or welcoming. Coffee and cake on arrival with a nice cosy chat. The room was simply gorgeous and the bed linen was beautiful. I sleep very well in a comfortable bed too. Decor and furnishings were beautiful. Breakfast was excellent and I cannot say how highly I rate this visit. I will definitely go back. Thank you so much Jeanette.

Room Tip: All rooms great
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue D

Thank you both so much for your kind review, It was lovely to meet you too and I hope you had a successful day at The Spa and .........hoping lots of people turned up to dance to your live musical performance! Jeannette