“Perfect B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
The Villa Bridlington
Pwllheli, United Kingdom
“Perfect B&B”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The best B&B i've stayed in.
Jeannette made us feel at home with a friendly welcome, lovely homemade cake and tea. She couldn't have been more helpful. Even accompanied us on a cycle ride to Flamborough Head where she was able to point out the Puffins, Gannets & Guillemots.
The rooms are lovely with comfortable beds. The freshly made breakfast was delicious (the pancakes with crispy bacon & maple syrup, divine).
We really appreciated the effort put into making this B&B so special.
Lovely to meet the owner and would heartily recommend to any one visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Hello again Howard and thank you!! I had hoped I wasn't intruding on the bike trip and glad you didn't mind. I thoroughly enjoyed it myself and felt so lucky that the puffins in particular, graced us with their presence, in abundance and only a few feet away.....oh and not forgetting the seals :-) I am thinking you had a busy stay in Bridlington after Saturday and a long journey home but pleased you had a good time. Love to the Llynn Peninsula!! Jeannette

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just stayed the night at the villa and wow what can I say !
Jeanette is lovely nothing is too much trouble.We arrived around 5pm and she immediately made us a lovely pot of tea an some home made lemon cake that I can only describe as delicious.
Then showed us to our room which was very nice x after a comfy night we were presented with a gorgeous breakfast .
Brilliant
I would recommend to anyone and we will definitely stay again
Thank you Jeanette for your very kind welcome xx
Vanessa an Martin

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Booshman
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello Vanessa. Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! I am glad you enjoyed it and hoping you enjoy your adventurous trip to see the MOTO GP. Jeannette
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just returned from a 1 night stay at The Villa and was VERY impressed. Jeanette the owner is delightful and so very welcoming. We took our two dogs with us and they settled straight away It is difficult to add to all the wonderful reviews on here as I believe most things have been covered. For people that are not dog fans, do not let the fact that this is a pet friendly place put you off. You would not know the dogs were there and the place is immaculate. I believe you would struggle to find the excellent service and the cleanliness of this place in any hotel in the world. It truly is a hidden gem and we will be booking again very shortly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you Andrew and Sally for this review. In my opinion people who want to bring their dogs to stay here are usually the best dog owners and I am more than happy to accept their very important little friends. I am glad you enjoyed your short break and it would be lovely if you could come and stay again. Jeannette
leeds
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night, on arrival was met with tea and chic chip shortbread. The bed and breakfast is beautifully decorated, gorgeous rooms, accommodates your needs to no end. From the bar if you want to indulge to basic bathroom toiletries you may have forgotten. Breakfast is very extensive and excels breakfasts I've had in many hotels. A very welcoming host had a lovely, comfortable stay would recommend to anyone.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Hello and thank you for your kind review. I am not able to respond personally unfortunately but I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Villa. I am thinking you went to the Spa Theatre ! Jeannette
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here in February and brought our little sausage dog rolo! Jeannette was very welcoming and helpful and made us feel at home straight away! The house is gorgeous I would say the nicest we've ever stayed in!! Breakfast in the morning was delicious and the tea and cake on arrival was really nice too!! Would definitely stay here again and would recommend anyone to come and stay here! :) thankyou Jeannette for making out stay so nice!

• Stayed February 2014
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review and I hope to see you again.....with your little star Rolo!!! Jeannette
county durham
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at The Villa and can only say it was superb. From the lovely welcome from Jeanette, the wonderful home made lemon cake on arrival, right through to the most delicious breakfasts I've had in such a long time. Absolutely immaculate and cleanliness was 10/10. Décor and rooms were all lovely there really isn't anything that would stop us from staying here again. We both had a spa treatment too which was well worth it.

Jeanette's knowledge of the area and advice of where to eat was most welcome and would defiantly recommend the Thai Restaurant around the corner.

If you're thinking of booking then get yourself booked here I really don't think you'll find this standard of accommodation or such a welcoming host anywhere. Thank you Jeanette. Julie & Chris

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
thevillabridlington, Owner at The Villa Bridlington, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. It was certainly a busy couple of nights and I am so pleased you were able to enjoy all of your trip to Bridlington.
It is important to me that I can recommend good restaurants where I know my guests will be well cared for and enjoy their meals. Jeannette
Saltburn-by-the-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Arrived in a Friday afternoon after a dismal drive in the fog. What a warm welcome Jeanette gave us, with lovely homemade chic chip shortbread and a large pot if tea. Once refreshed, she escorted us to our room (no 3) where we freshened up prior to our pre-brooked dinner at The Naked Fish (See my other review). Feeling fat and well fed, we waddled the short walk back, and look advantage of the honesty bar and demolished a half bottle of red before hitting the very comfortable sack! After a blissful night's sleep in the lovely room, we were ready for breakfast, which was very generous and well presented. It was so generous that we didn't need anything else other than a scone with a pot of tea prior to the matinee performance of Blood Brothers at The Spa (very good). Back to the Villa for a short break, then on to Suppatra Thai Restaurant, only a short walk away. See yet another review,! After supper, we took advantage if the honesty bar again, in company of two guests who had arrived that afternoon. Page very pleasant way to round off the evening and which, I'm sure, aided in another perfect night's sleep. Another breakfast later and we were ready to leave, refreshed and recharged. Thoroughly recommended!

Room Tip: We had the Premier room which was lovely. Other rooms seemed just as good. Ours was at the front whi...