“Most friendly staff ever”
Review of The Kilburn

The Kilburn
Ranked #2 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Billy and Janet made me feel comfortable immediately after arrival. Single room was clean and large enough. Private bathroom was very large and even had a bath. Breakfast was the best I've ever had. On request, I had my clothes washed. Makes for a good base for visiting the Bempton Cliffs, close to the harbour and 4 miles from the cliffs.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jmginger

Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I stayed with my brother who has learning difficulties over the Jubillee weekend while bird watching at Bempton Cliffs.
Billy and Jan are 2 of the nicest people you could hope to meet , friendly and welcoming.
The rooms were fine and had everything that we needed and the breakfasts really set you up for the day. I am a veggie and Billy & Jan went out of their way to make sure that there were plenty of veggie options on the breakfast menu for me.
You won't find a better place to stay - we will definately be back !

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lizgould
Reviewed 21 June 2012

On arrival we were greeted by the very friendly owners who immediately put the kettle on. The bedroom was exceptionally clean and comfortable and the attention to detail was second to none i.e. toiletries,bottles of water, bath robes, fan heater, iron,flat screen tv etc. Breakfast comprising of cerials,fresh fruit,yoghurt,large full english, toast tea/filter coffee etc. Evening meal was reasonably priced with large choice and substantial portions.A return visit to this charming ,friendly, comfortable, welcoming guest house is a must.
Thank you Billy and Janet for making our stay in this delightful little gem one to remember
Room 2 18/06 to20/06 889 443 720

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tony m
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed at Kilburn for one night, and it was excellent!!! Cannot fault a thing, rooms, food, atmosphere top class. Billy & Jan are some of the nicest people we have ever met and made a lasting impression on us, couldn't do enough for us, real genuine people. I would recommend Kilburn to anyone, you will not be disappointed, we can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MidlandsTraveller04
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My wife and I grabbed a weekend away in Bridlington. We found the Kilburn web site and loved the look of the rooms and the reviews in their guest book. We phoned and booked a double room. My wife and I were totally blown away when we saw the rooms in person. Lovely how they looked on the web site it was amazing to see how beautiful our room was when we arrived. Billy and Jan are the most lovely and hard working couple you could wish to meet. If you are going to Bridlington I would whole heartedly recommend the Kilburn. We will be returning in October. Well done guys just had to put this on line as we were so happy!!! 10/10

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mr C
Reviewed 8 June 2012

WE stayed at the Kilburn Guest House for a few days, including all meals. We can only say EXCELLANT, on all counts. Jan & Bill couldn't do enough for us.We will be back as soon as possible. We would definately advise you all to book in at the Kilburn for a great holiday. Bob & Brenda.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank robert l
Reviewed 27 May 2012

you could not find better we stay in this guest house when in this town the owners Billy&Jan are like family now so easy to talk to nothing is to much trouble always a hot drink offered when you arrive,the food is excellent breakfast sets you up for the day.the rooms are so clean and the beds are so comfortable i sleep better here than at home .I can honestly say you would not find better anywhere my father came with us this stay hes 82 not good on his legs but he was looked after by both Billy&Jan making him feel at ease nothing was to much trouble. we didnt even go out one of the nights stayed and had a very good night if your looking for good food very clean and friendly, value for money,excellent hosts then stay here we wouldnt stay anywhere else now thank you Billy&Jan and see you next time were in Brid

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family