Spa Holiday Apartments
US$140
  • Breakfast included
US$207
US$202
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslounge areatown centrehome from hometwin roomtop floormicrowaveheatingseafrontcosy
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My husband and I have just spent 4 days at the Spa apartments. After I made the booking I read the reviews.I must say some of the negative remarks made me think I may have made a mistake.
I needn't have worried. I can honestly say that the apartment was very clean and comfortable.We had a lovely lounge,separate kitchen,large bedroom and shower room.In answer to the negative reviews the oven was spotless as were the fridge and microwave.The crockery and cutlery were also very clean.We were provided with towels which is not usual in self catering and there were no charges for gas and electricity.As I am being honest I must agree that the outside of the apartments could do with a tidy up as this gives you the first impression but when I give my points it will be on the accommodation we were in.We are very satisfied with our stay at the Spa apartments and wouldn't hesitate in returning.

Kaye and Geoff were a nice couple and very obliging .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stayed at the Spa Apartments for a mini-break in July after seeing the fab weather forecast and booking some last-minute time off work. I travelled with 18 m/o toddler and mum in her sixties. What a find!! We were in apartment 4 which has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and is fab for an extended family or groups - lots of privacy and space. the apartment is huge and very spacious, and is the best equipped I have stayed in; including washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, food processor, tea, coffee, even toiletries! brand new sponge and fresh tea towel, and plenty of towels in the bathroom. The living room has lots of space and huge suite, and the dining room has a huge table. Overall lots of space. Location is perfect, 2 mins from the beach and the spa - with free parking on the road outside. The owners Kay and Geoff could not have been more helpful, and went out of their way to welcome us; even allowing us to check in early and check out late!! The apartment was clean and while it won't win prizes for interior design it has a homely feel and we enjoyed lounging around in the evenings; it has a home from home feel. We hope to return, and recommend it to anyone looking for a base for a family holiday in Bridlington.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We were cycling North and managed to get a flat here for just one night . We were thrilled ! It was massive , clean and very reasonable . There was free wi fi , tea and coffee , heating to dry your washing and the friendliness of the owners. They cleared the hall put so our bicycles could spend the night there. Thanks ! Very handy too.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2013

A very good place to stay for a beach break.friendly owners.large 2bed apartment near to all amenities.very good Chinese (Yips) two mins walk away . Plenty of places to eat. Lovely beaches.a plus for us was that the apartments are pet friendly .

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We stayed in the ground floor apartment and can honestly say it was the dirtiest place I've ever seen. Within moments of being there I'd bleached every surface and vacuumed the filthy carpet. I cannot stress enough how dirty this place was!
The kitchen was ok, quite pretty but needed a good clean and a tea towel wouldn't have gone a miss!
The bathroom stank of urine which we soon discovered was due to the toilet leaking waste!
The living room was also filthy and all the furniture a health hazard - my child cut their leg on the sofa!
The sleeping arrangements were also odd, reasonably comfy beds but I would not have dared remove the bedding for fear of what lurked underneath. The front window was broken so we had to carry EVERYTHING of value with us (who really wants to have to take a laptop to the beach)! Apparently this was broken the weekend before but looking at the built up filth I'd say it was an old issue! The smell in the whole place was awful musty and damp! Also the noise from the owners children running up and downstairs until midnight was totally unacceptable for a family to put up with!
Please check your accommodation before checking in! The owners were friendly and gave us a discount but if truth be told I will never recommend nor return!

• Stayed: May 2013