“excellent choice”

Ranked #58 of 118 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Blackpool
“excellent choice”
Reviewed 6 May 2011

as i arrived at marshal lodge with my partner we were warmly greeted and assured that if we needed anything i.e hairdryer, toothbrush... then they wouldnt provide with no problems. Our room was outstanding, it had excellent decor,modernand was also very homely, it had tea making facilities and a flat screen tv. The bed was extremely comfortable and warm, the breakfasts were delicous and Ian and Angie were very happy to provide us with information on what bridlington has to offer. I would highly recomend marshall lodge to anybody who is thinking of staying in bridlinton.

A big thankyou to Ian and Angie for making our stay at marshall lodge as comfortable as it was.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank abby-naomi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2011

my husband and i have just spent the weekend at Marshall Lodge in Bridlington. From the moment we arrived we recieved first class service, the cleansliness was second to none, our room room was just like home from home which came with an ensuite bathroom, the beakfast was exceptionally good and very filling. Ian and angie were very hospitable and even gave us ideas of how we could spend our days i.e places of interest. I would highly reccomend this guest house to anyone wanting to stay in Bridlington.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank india-rose08
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Lovely guest house, beautifully decorated throughout, the rooms were exceptionally clean and tidy. Extremely comfortable beds, nice thick duvets, lovely and warm in these cold winter months.
I was made me feel welcome from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. Breakfast was delicious and the owners couldn't do enough for me.
There is a digital TV in each room and access to Wifi.

What more can i say?...

Pure luxury

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Katey24
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I booked a short stay at Marshall Lodge after it was reccomended to me by a friend. It was exactly as described to me, modern, up to date, friendly staff and just a short walk to the beach. The owners of Marshall Lodge definatley make a difference by seeing that we had everything we needed during our stay aswell as advising us on a number of places we could go and sight see. I would highly reccomend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing break and will definatley be returing ourselves.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Halifax
Reviewed 13 September 2010

I stayed at Marshall Lodge for 3 nights and it was excellent, room was nice, clean and tidy, they cleaned the room everyday when we was out.
The guest house is located just near the bus station so was easy to get to.
I would definatly recommend this to a friend.
Only cristism is that they should have a bigger choice on the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sprox4
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Warm, friendly gr8 location ,clean, tidy, over all a great place to stay.
Me my mum ,my sister and my baby boy shared a family room, the room was a good size, didn't feel on top of each other.
Very very high standerds ov cleanlyness.
Breakfast was fantastic great start to the day.
Step out off the main doors and you are in the town centre, 2 min walk to the beach.
Oready planning next stay!!
My 1 fault- family room was on top floor and had to take pushchair up on a night.

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank loli89
Leeds
Reviewed 10 June 2010

Stayed at the B&B at the begining of June 2010 for one of those quick breaks away. We had an amazing time. Great rooms, great breakfast (Although I did eat too much) and really friendly people. It's a great place to stay and has everything you need (clean and tidy). They even have Wifi, which I was suprised at (if I'd have only packed the notebook.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple