“What a view”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Craven arms
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Cilla0804
Coventry
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

I have just come back from a weeks stay at the Harbour View Apartment. What a fantastic apartment it was too. My husband is a boat fanatic and spend as much time as he could sitting looking out of the window overlooking the harbour. My parents were with us. My dad is disabled and this was perfect for him too. His mobility scooter fitted in to the lifts with ample space and there was a small room for him to keep it in too. The apartment is all one level. There is a step in the master bedroom which we fell down on the first night but you dont do it again! The shops and cafes are very close and we can recommend Busy Bees fish shop. Cooked to order it was the best fish and chips we had had in a long time. Across the road was Rags which was a lovely restaurant and well worth a visit. It was lovely and relaxing watching the people going back and forth and watching the boats. Would definately recommend and will definately be going back. Maria the housekeeper was very helpful too. There was also a selection of dvds, cds and games.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The stunning views and easy access to all amenities
Liked least: The weather!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Northumberland

Leicester, United Kingdom
“What a gem”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

We wanted a sea view with plenty to see as I have a disability. it was wonderful! Access to the flat is via lift, but once inside it would have been helpful to have had some sort of handrail on the bath as even the able bodied could find access a little precarious. The platform up to the bed was also a bit of an 'adventure'. However, we are happy to forgive these little things as the setting is magic and could only have been improved on my better weather. Maria the housekeeper was there to meet us and was very anxious to make sure that we had everything that we needed. We will be going back again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view is stunning
Liked least: The saucepans are tired and the bath had no handrail
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Leicester
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Scotland
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Bradford
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$49
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing